The Nano was designed with one goal in mind: creating the ideal micro-compact pistol for concealed carry and personal defense.
Thanks to its thin, snag-free profile, the Nano effortlessly glides in and out of your holster, while its smooth contour and low weight offer you maximum comfort even for all-day carry. Its operation is simple and intuitive, and its modular design gives you several custom options requiring no gunsmithing.
Whether you like to carry inside the waistband, on the belt or in an ankle holster, the Nano will meet and surpass your needs. At less than 1" wide and just over 5" overall length, it will disappear for ideal concealment and will not "print" thanks to its flat, low profile. Also, its organic, protrusion-free design will not dig into your body as you carry it, and its polymer frame and advanced metal coating will make it highly resistant to sweat--even on hot summer days.
The Nano offers you much more than an ideal concealed-carry pistol. Thanks to its modular design based on a serialized sub-chassis, it can be easily modified with different grip-frames to accommodate your preferences and even a number of accessories like laser sights. And an optional 8+1 extended magazine makes the Nano a great choice for home defense or personal protection where deep concealment is not an issue.
The Nano gives you easy assembly and disassembly, plus adjustable sights (no gunsmithing required) that allow you to always get on target even when you change ammo brands or weight. Also, the magazine-release button on the Nano can be easily reversed for left-handed use. In short, ergonomics, size, modular structure and power make the Nano the best-in-class concealed-carry and self-defense pistol. Made in USA
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy