The Colt Expanse M4 carbine was introduced in 2016 with the addition of a forward assist and dust cover. The new Expanse model puts a Colt quality AR-15 within easy reach of the modern sportsman looking to enhance his or her collection, or the first-time buyer looking for a starting point on which to build their dream modern sporting rifle. Either way, the Expanse M4 in 5.56 x 45 NATO (.223 Rem.) is a great way to add another Colt to the stable.
- Caliber: 5.56x45MM
- Capacity: 30 + 1
- Barrel Length: 16.1 in.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate
- Barrel Specifications: 1:7RH 6 Groove Non-Chrome Lined
- Upper and Lower Receiver Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Upper and Lower Receiver Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Front Sight: A2 Fixed Front Sight
- Grip: A2 Pistol Grip
- Trigger Type: Single Stage
- Safeties: Safety Selector Switch
- Fire Mode: Semi-Automatic
- Operating System: Direct Gas Impingement
- First Production: 2016
- Unloaded Weight: 6.44 lbs (2.92 kg)
- Overall Length: 32-35.5 in. (81-90cm)
- Included Accessories: 30rd Magazine; Manual; Cable Lock
Lawmen's Distribution Firearm Sales Policy
Lawmen's Distribution will only sell firearms to public safety customers and professionals that currently serve or have retired from the following:
- Sworn law enforcement officers, including state, county, and city including retired law enforcement officers with retired credentials
- EMT's, fire fighters, volunteer fire fighters, and paramedics
- Military personnel including reservists and national guard with I.D. (includes retired military with "retired" credentials"
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes state licensed armed security officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys
- L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from Academy
If you believe you fit our stated criteria but do not see representation above, please contact your local Lawmen's store, and we would be happy to verify for you. We also require proof or documentation in the aforementioned services. This is usually completed by supplying a copy of an official identification card. We accept DD-214's as proof of prior military service.
All handguns and long guns must be shipped to an authorized FFL dealer and require a $30 Shipping Fee.
Lawmen's Distribution prohibits the sale of firearms to customers residing in the following states and will not export outside the United States:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C