This brand new Ruger Enhanced Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor comes with enhancements that make the rifle even better. These models feature a new Short-Action Handguard to provide increased scope clearance, a Hybrid Muzzle Brake that reduces felt recoil and a Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud, which adds an upgrade that has become popular with Ruger Precision Rifle owners.
- Stock: Folding Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged 5R Rifling
- Handguard: Ruger Precision Rifle Short-Action
- Twist: 1:8" RH
- Grooves: 5
- Weight: 10.7 lb.
- Capacity: 10
- Height: 7.30"
- Overall Length: 43.25"-46.75"
- Length of Pull: 12" - 15.50"
- Folded Length: 35.60"
- Width: 3.30"
Lawmen's Distribution Firearm Sales Policy
Lawmen's Distribution will only sell firearms to public safety customers and professionals that currently serve or have retired from the following:
- Sworn law enforcement officers, including state, county, and city including retired law enforcement officers with retired credentials
- EMT's, fire fighters, volunteer fire fighters, and paramedics
- Military personnel including reservists and national guard with I.D. (includes retired military with "retired" credentials"
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes state licensed armed security officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys
- L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from Academy
If you believe you fit our stated criteria but do not see representation above, please contact your local Lawmen's store, and we would be happy to verify for you. We also require proof or documentation in the aforementioned services. This is usually completed by supplying a copy of an official identification card. We accept DD-214's as proof of prior military service.
All handguns and long guns must be shipped to an authorized FFL dealer and require a $30 Shipping Fee.
Lawmen's Distribution prohibits the sale of firearms to customers residing in the following states and will not export outside the United States:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C.