The SIG P229 is one of the most prevalent SIG SAUER platforms in service use today. Now these masterful firearms are receiving a series of enhancements based on the needs and wants of professionals. The most highly regarded firearms in the professional community are receiving a serious upgrade. For those who demand the best, now we have something even better.
- Reduced and Contoured Elite Beavertail
- Custom High Checkered G-10 Grips
- Low Profile Slide Catch and Decocking Levers
- Enhanced Checkering on Front Strap and Under Trigger Guard
- Frame Relieved Under Trigger Guard
- Grayguns Intermediate Reach Adjustable Trigger
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- Three Magazines
- Leigon Gray PVD Finish on Slide and Frame
- Enhanced Action with SRT
- Sig Sauer Electro-optics X-RAY High Visibility Day/Night Sights
Lawmen's Distribution Firearm Sales Policy
Lawmen's Distribution will only sell firearms to public safety customers and professionals that currently serve or have retired from the following:
- Sworn law enforcement officers, including state, county, and city including retired law enforcement officers with retired credentials
- EMT's, fire fighters, volunteer fire fighters, and paramedics
- Military personnel including reservists and national guard with I.D. (includes retired military with "retired" credentials"
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes state licensed armed security officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys
- L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from Academy
If you believe you fit our stated criteria but do not see representation above, please contact your local Lawmen's store, and we would be happy to verify for you. We also require proof or documentation in the aforementioned services. This is usually completed by supplying a copy of an official identification card. We accept DD-214's as proof of prior military service.
All handguns and long guns must be shipped to an authorized FFL dealer and require a $30 Shipping Fee.
Lawmen's Distribution prohibits the sale of firearms to customers residing in the following states and will not export outside the United States:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C