Unlike any other pistol in its class, the P320 features a unique 5-point safety system, standard on all models:
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action Type: DAO
- Trigger Pull DA: 5.5 - 6.5 lbs
- Overall Length: 7.2 in
- Overall Height: 5.3 in
- Barrel Length: 3.9 in
- Sight Radius: 5.8 in
- Weight w/ Mag: 26.0 oz
- Mag Capacity: 15 Rounds (9mm), 12 Rounds (.40S&W)
- Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights
- Grips:FDE Grips
- Frame Finish: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: FDE Finish
- Accessory Rail: Yes
- Features : Fully Modular, Accessory Rail
The unique modular design of the P320 offers the user the ultimate in flexibility to change calibers, sizes, and fit. Small, medium, and large complete polymer grip modules ensure comfortable and optimal fit for the widest range of hand sizes.
Lawmen's Distribution Firearm Sales Policy
Lawmen's Distribution will only sell firearms to public safety customers and professionals that currently serve or have retired from the following:
- Sworn law enforcement officers, including state, county, and city including retired law enforcement officers with retired credentials
- EMT's, fire fighters, volunteer fire fighters, and paramedics
- Military personnel including reservists and national guard with I.D. (includes retired military with "retired" credentials"
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes state licensed armed security officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys
- L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from Academy
If you believe you fit our stated criteria but do not see representation above, please contact your local Lawmen's store, and we would be happy to verify for you. We also require proof or documentation in the aforementioned services. This is usually completed by supplying a copy of an official identification card. We accept DD-214's as proof of prior military service.
All handguns and long guns must be shipped to an authorized FFL dealer and require a $30 Shipping Fee.
Lawmen's Distribution prohibits the sale of firearms to customers residing in the following states and will not export outside the United States:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C