With the introduction of the P938, SIG SAUER now offers the ballistic advantage of the 9mm cartridge in a platform similar in size to the best-selling P238 pistol. A single-action-only trigger, coupled with full-size SIGLITE Night Sights makes the P938 handle like a much larger pistol, yet is still easy to carry concealed.
With dimensions just slightly larger than its .380ACP counterpart, the P938 packs six plus one rounds of 9mm into an all-metal frame. The cocked-and-locked single-action trigger gives the P938 unmatched accuracy in a pistol its size.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action Type: SAO
- Trigger Pull DA: N/A
- Trigger Pull SA: 7.5-8.5 lbs
- Overall Length: 5.9 in
- Overall Height: 3.9 in
- Overall Width: 1.1 in
- Barrel Length: 3.0 in
- Sight Radius: 4.2 in
- Weight w/out Mag: 16.0 oz
- Magazines: 2- (1)6 Round; (1)7 Round w/ Extension
- Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights
- Grips: Hogue G-10 Extreme Grips
- Frame Finish: Black Hard Anodized
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Accessory Rail: No
- Features: Ambi-Safety, Beavertail style frame, Hogue G-10 Extreme Grips
Lawmen's Distribution Firearm Sales Policy
Lawmen's Distribution will only sell firearms to public safety customers and professionals that currently serve or have retired from the following:
- Sworn law enforcement officers, including state, county, and city including retired law enforcement officers with retired credentials
- EMT's, fire fighters, volunteer fire fighters, and paramedics
- Military personnel including reservists and national guard with I.D. (includes retired military with "retired" credentials"
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes state licensed armed security officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys
- L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from Academy
If you believe you fit our stated criteria but do not see representation above, please contact your local Lawmen's store, and we would be happy to verify for you. We also require proof or documentation in the aforementioned services. This is usually completed by supplying a copy of an official identification card. We accept DD-214's as proof of prior military service.
All handguns and long guns must be shipped to an authorized FFL dealer and require a $30 Shipping Fee.
Lawmen's Distribution prohibits the sale of firearms to customers residing in the following states and will not export outside the United States:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C