The reality of protection is that you never know when you'll need it. We took the power and features of our full sized M&P pistols and put them into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand. The M&P Shield is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. The Performance Center Ported M&P9 Shield offers discerning shooters premium features including a factory ported barrel and slide. One million Shield owners can't be wrong.
- Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day
- Polymer frame with embedded stainless steel rigid chassis system for steel-on-steel contact between slide and frame
- Striker-fired for short consistent trigger pull, every time
- Performance Center sear enhanced trigger for a crisp trigger pull
- M&P's patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- HI-VIZ Fiber Optic Sights
- Ported barrel and slide for reduced muzzle flip
- Single sided thumb safety
- Includes 2 magazines, one extended magazine and one flat butt plate
Lawmen's Distribution Firearm Sales Policy
Lawmen's Distribution will only sell firearms to public safety customers and professionals that currently serve or have retired from the following:
- Sworn law enforcement officers, including state, county, and city including retired law enforcement officers with retired credentials
- EMT's, fire fighters, volunteer fire fighters, and paramedics
- Military personnel including reservists and national guard with I.D. (includes retired military with "retired" credentials"
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes state licensed armed security officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys
- L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from Academy
If you believe you fit our stated criteria but do not see representation above, please contact your local Lawmen's store, and we would be happy to verify for you. We also require proof or documentation in the aforementioned services. This is usually completed by supplying a copy of an official identification card. We accept DD-214's as proof of prior military service.
All handguns and long guns must be shipped to an authorized FFL dealer and require a $30 Shipping Fee.
Lawmen's Distribution prohibits the sale of firearms to customers residing in the following states and will not export outside the United States:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C.