Springfield HC9319B Hellcat 3" Micro-Compact 9MM Handgun
After years of development, we are proud to introduce the Hellcat, the highest capacity micro compact 9mm in the world and the next generation of defensive pistol from Springfield Armory.
The 3" barreled micro compact pistol features a class leading capacity of 11+1 with its patented magazine - 13+1 with the included extended mag - and is the result of years of painstaking development and engineering in addition to intensive collaboration with top engineers, shooters and self defense experts.
The pistol features the U-Dot sight system, made up of a high visibility tritium and luminescent front sight paired with a tactical rack U-notch rear. This provides a quick-to-engage sighting system ready for a wide range of lighting conditions and allows one handed racking of the slide should the situation demand it.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Recoil System: Dual captive recoil spring w/ full length guide rod
- Sights: U-Dot: Tritium/luminescent front, tactical rack rear
- Weight: 18.3 oz w/ flush mag, 18.6 oz w/ extended mag
- Height: 4" w/ flush mag, 4.5" w/ extended mag
- Slide: Billet machined, melonite® finish
- Barrel: 3" hammer forged steel, melonite® finish, 1:10
- Length: 6"
- Grip Width: 1"
- Frame: Black polymer w/ adaptive grip texture
- Magazines: (1) 11-round, (1) 13-round extended
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy