Tru-Spec 2062 3.7oz. Performance Plus Polyester Plaited Jersey GEN-III ECWCS Level-1 Base Layer Top
The Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System or Gen-III ECWCS is a protective cold weather clothing system created originally by the United States Army Natick Soldier Research, Development, and Engineering Center. This system consisted of a parka and trousers plus 20 other individual clothing, headwear, and footwear items which are used in various combinations to meet the cold weather environmental requirements of the US military. Our base layer level garments are based off these designs to give our garments the same quality and utility as the base layers of this system. The Level-1 garments draw moisture away from the skin to the outer layers of clothing providing great warmth without weight, is fast drying, and compresses to reduce volume when packed.
- Double-needle stitched crewneck collar
- Tagless heat transfer sizing label
- Thumbholes in sleeves for adding multiple layers
- Flat-locked construction
- Microban anti-microbial properties in the fabric to aid in odor defense
- Double-needle stitched hem