5.11 Tactical 74482 5.11 Stryke EMS Pant
Constructed with our mechanical stretch Flex-Tac ripstop fabric, the 5.11 Stryke EMS Pant will outperform any EMS pant out there. In the meantime, it will also raise the bar for functionality and comfort. A gusseted construction frees you up to move through the most challenging situations. But don't worry, the comfort waistband with stretch panels are not only flexible; it's set high in the back to help you maintain a professional appearance.
Unbeatable utility and storage are always within reach. Every pocket has a purpose, including the mission-specific, thigh-mounted cargo pockets with internal compartments, outer pockets with retention straps and welted rear pockets. There are even front thigh pockets and lower calf pockets for more storage options. And because every shift comes with no guarantees, we finished the Flex-Tac fabric with Teflon for stain and soil resistance. The double layered knees are compatible with 5.11's neoprene kneepads or our D30 Endo.K kneepads.
- 80% polyester/ 20% cotton Flex-Tac mechanical stretch ripstop, 6.8-oz., Teflon
- 5.11 Stryke Flex-Tac PDU fabric with Teflon finish
- Flex-Tac mechanical stretch provides lasting durability that moves with you
- Teflon finish resists water, dirt, and stains for longer wear
- Cargo pockets, welted back pockets & lower leg pockets
- Articulated knees
- Internal knee pad ready
- Comfort waistband with stretch panels & gripper elastic inside