Condor US1268 Cobra Pro Belt
The Condor Cobra PRO Belt is the durable and ergonomic solution for your load-bearing needs. It is equipped with the patented AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle system that gives you up to 2,000 lbs. of tensile strength with a quick-release capability. Along with the buckle, this belt is equipped with the COBRA D-Ring that meets ANSI and CSA standards. The belt itself is made from extremely durable 1.75" nylon webbing with up to 7,000 lbs. of tensile strength. The belt ends are resin-treated to prevent pre-mature fraying and durability even with heavy use. This Condor Cobra PRO belt is also five-row stitched to prevent sagging while you wear it, even with a heavy load. It's made right here in the U.S. and ready to assist in load distribution so you can perform at your peak in the field.
- Genuine COBRA Pro-Style buckles by AUSTRIALPIN (2000lbs tensile strength)
- Reinforced with two layers of 1.75" nylon webbing (7000lbs tensile strength)
- D-Ring COBRA meets ANSI and CSA standards (5000lbs MBS straight pull)
- Can be used in conjunction with hook inner belt (sold separately)
- Five rows of stitching to increase belt stiffness
- Made in USA