Glock G45 9mmx19 Handgun with AmeriGlo Night Sights - PA455S302AB
The Compact Crossover pistol G45 in 9x19mm combines a compact slide with a full size frame and has all the benefits of a Gen5 model.
Utilizing the design and engineering GLOCK developed for its military pistols (G19X), combined with Operator and worldwide Law Enforcement specifications.
- Length (Overall): 189 mm | 7.44 inch
- Slide Length: 174 mm | 6.85 inch
- Width (Overall): 34 mm | 1.34 inch
- Slide Width: 25, 5 mm | 1.0 inhc
- Height including Mag:.139 mm | 5.47 inch
- Trigger Distance: 70 mm | 2.76 inch
Due to Lawmen's distribution agreement with GLOCK, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states through in-store pickup: NC, SC
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- Active EMT's, Fire Fighters, Tactical EMT's, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Active Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.