LWRC IC SPR Rifle 5.56mm 16in 30rd Black - ICR5B16SPR
The IC SPR variant utilizes the same Cold Hammer Forged, spiral fluted barrel as the IC Enhanced. The SPR employs a low profile fixed gas block for the piston system and a longer 12 inch user-configurable, modular rail system. Topped with our low profile Skirmish Sights, the IC line of rifles is the latest evolution in the LWRCI 5.56 rifle.
- Action - Semi-automatic
- Type of Barrel - Hammer Forged
- Barrel Length - 16"
- Capacity - 30 Rounds
- Description - Gas Piston
- Finish/Color - Black
- Caliber - 223 Rem
- Caliber - 556NATO
- Grips/Stock - Magpul MOE
- Manufacturer - LWRC
- Manufacturer part # - ICR5B16SPR
- Model - IC SPR
- Type - AR
Lawmen's Distribution Firearm Sales Policy
Lawmen's Distribution will only sell firearms to public safety customers and professionals that currently serve or have retired from the following:
- Sworn law enforcement officers, including state, county, and city including retired law enforcement officers with retired credentials
- EMT's, fire fighters, volunteer fire fighters, and paramedics
- Military personnel including reservists and national guard with I.D. (includes retired military with "retired" credentials"
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes state licensed armed security officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys
- L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from Academy
If you believe you fit our stated criteria but do not see representation above, please contact your local Lawmen's store, and we would be happy to verify for you. We also require proof or documentation in the aforementioned services. This is usually completed by supplying a copy of an official identification card. We accept DD-214's as proof of prior military service.
All handguns and long guns must be shipped to an authorized FFL dealer and require a $30 Shipping Fee.
Lawmen's Distribution prohibits the sale of firearms to customers residing in the following states and will not export outside the United States:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C.