The Ruger SR1911 Lightweight Commander model features a lightweight black anodized aluminum grip frame, thin hardwood grip panels and a polished titanium feed ramp. Included with the Lightweight Commander is a swaged link pin, a titanium firing pin, two 7-round magazines, and a bushing wrench.
The Ruger SR1911 is a classically styled pistol designed with all of the modern manufacturing advances that you have come to expect from Ruger. Accurate, rugged and reliable, the SR1911 Lightweight Commander is 100% American-made in American factories with American workers.
An original 1911 Series 70 design provides for easy takedown and re-assembly. Slim traditional design with hardwood grips and checkered backstrap. Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel. The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
- Caliber: 45 Auto
- Capacity: 7+1
- Grip Frame: Anodized Aluminum
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Low-Glare Stainless
- Sights: Drift Adjustable Novak 3-Dot
- Barrel Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Height: 5.45"
- Width: 1.34"
- Weight: 29.30 oz.
- Twist: 1:16 RH
- Grooves: 6
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy