Smith & Wesson 13250 M&P 9 Shield Plus 9mm Luger Semi-Auto Handgun with Tritium Night Sights
Smith and Wesson's most trusted micro-compact for concealed carry is back with more as the M&P Shield Plus with 13+1 round capacity, enhanced grip angle and a more balanced grip texture. The new M&P Shield Plus comes with 10 and 13-round mags while keeping the same traditional frame - and therefore holster - size as the legacy Shields. The flat-face trigger will give users a consistent trigger finger placement, allowing for more accurate and repeatable shooting. Based on consumer feedback around the M2.0 grip texture, S&W has implemented a more balanced texture. The stippling allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip, and not irritate the skin while carrying concealed.
- Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Shield Plus
- Semi-Automatic Pistol
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 13 Rounds
- 3.1" Barrel
- Striker Fired
- Tritium Night Sights
- 18° Grip Angle
- Enhanced Grip Texture
- Flat-Faced Trigger
- Black Polymer Frame
- Black Armornite Finish
- Overall Length: 6.1"
- Height: 4.6"
- Width: 1.1"
- Weight: 20.2 Ounces
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Firearm sales are permitted to the following individuals with valid credentials:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy